- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills): First, I opened a document in Adobe Illustrator then I drew my logo using the pen, line tools and vectors as well. I used the rectangle shape tool to make all the squares for the pixelization on my logo, on the sides. Then I made my name-line once I had my logo done. I just resized it using the Shift and the direct selection tool, and put it on the corner for my letterhead. I put my contact information. I put a slight gradient on my logo and the swirl lines and I also put a gradient at the line at the bottom. I had to bring everything into the same folder so that Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign could work together, this is called “linking the files.”
- Message: The message of this design is that it is a design company that can do many things related to photography, design, and advertising.
- Audience: My audience is anyone looking to advertise their company or events by creating a logo or flyers or any type of signs. So generally business owners that are just starting out or just companies wanting to advertise, which could be around the age range of 30-45 years old.
- Top Thing Learned: The top thing that I learned was how to link things from Adobe Illustrator to Adobe InDesign I also learned how to make a proper letterhead and stationary that I can use in the future.
- Color scheme and color names: Teal, Monochromatic color scheme.
- Title Font Name & Category: Source Sans Pro Regular, Sans Serif Slab font.
- Copy Font Name & Category: Ostrich Sans Medium Regular, Sans Serif Slab font.