- Description: This is a brochure I made for a made up sunglass company.
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills): I first gathered some images based on my idea of making a sunglass company brochure. I tried to gather some images where the eyes of the people were directed towards the front/middle of my main images both on the front and in the inside of my brochure. I placed them all on InDesign. Then I made some text boxes and then I placed my original body copy. I used an indent paragraph style for my body copy. I then made my logo. Everything looked really modern and “clean” so I decided to go with a simple logo. I thought the overlap on the logo was great for this. I made the logo in Adobe Illustrator. I then placed it into my InDesign spread. I made sure everything was placed correctly so that when I folded it, it would be alright. I used the opacity tool for the back text box to make it easier to read as well.
- Message: The message is to advertise a Sunglass company that I made to consumers.
- Audience: Preferably young adults to middle aged. 18-40 years old.
- Top Thing Learned: I learned a lot about planning and organization in this project. Having everything laid out perfectly so that the fold could be perfect was tedious to measure.
- Color scheme and color names:
- Title Font Name & Category: BovenoCF, Slab sans serif font.
- Copy Font Name & Category: Minion Pro, Serif font.
- Word Count of copy: 243 words
- Thumbnails of Images used:
- Sources (Links to images on original websites in order shown…)