- Project Corrections / Time spent: For my project corrections I completely redid my “Photodesign” project. I took a new picture, I found a new quote and I did a new color scheme. Altogether the work to make it was approximately 2 hours and 15-20 minutes. I made a new “Photodesign” project because I felt that the old one was ugly and a bad illustration of my skills with design.
- Message: I want to be able to showcase my work in a professional manner, instead of showing a folder filled with work in it.
- Audience: Any employers looking to hire me. So anywhere from 25-60 year old employers.
- Top Thing Learned: I learned my way in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Future application of Visual Media: I will hopefully get to use all my skills when I get my dream job as an Advertising agent/consultant/specialist.
- Color scheme and color names: Blue monochrome. Dark blue.
- Title Font Name & Category: Bebas, Sans Serif. (Used Dolce Vita, Sans Serif as subheading font.)
- Copy Font Name & Category: Junicode Regular, Serif
- Sources (Links to images on original websites / with title of site): http://jaytaubny.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Skyscrapers.jpg